Friday, April 17, 2015

Who inspires me?


There are a lot of things that inspire me but I decided to have Mrs. Brown be my inspiration because I think she is very interesting to me and she loves to speak Spanish she’s done it for over 22 years and now she is my cultural studies teacher. I have many questions to ask her. So what about you? 
The places she has been are very amazing; they are very beautiful because she has been to Mexico, the water resort, and the temple of Talum. She went to Mexico in 2008 or 2009 that was almost 7 to 6 years ago and Mrs. Brown and Mr. Brown was there for quiet sometime.
         She went out for Spanish in high school for at least 2 years and went out for Spanish in college for at least 2 1/2½ years. She has been teaching Spanish and cultural studies for 22 years and she can speak very fluently in her Spanish.
The things she uses her Spanish is when to teach class and to help others that speak Spanish understand the things we people say in English. She loves to speak Spanish when she wants to speak it.
All the things she does for us in school works for us that are doing Spanish and some that want to hear her say something’s in Spanish. She has been to many places, she has taught us things, and what she has done with it.  

            

No comments:

Post a Comment